Hello everyone! It’s been centuries since I did a fashion post, and I feel like I have been into fashion more lately, that is I find myself lusting more over clothes these days rather than makeup, which is strange for me because I’m always lusting over makeup.
I have been obsessing over Jeans these days, as soon as I open up a clothing site, the first thing I click on is the Jeans category, its insane.
So ive bought a fair few recently and I really am happy with the pieces I own at the moment, im sure I’ll be obsessing over new ones as new stock starts pouring in, but for now following are my top 5 most worn Jeans/Pants
1) H&M high rise skinny jeans: high rise jeans are the stuff these days! These ones I bought last month in a denim wash, I really like the color and fit of these jeans, they are super skinny and fit like a charm, also they are so soft and comfortable, I wouldn’t call them pure denim but they’re a good mix of cotton and denim which is so comfy especially now that summer is approaching. I love the color, it goes really well with light colors, currently on a look out for dusty pink tops, recommendations are welcome in the comments!
2) Stone age high rise light wash skinny Jeans: These are probably the most comfortable jeans I own, I got them last year before going on vacation and I wanted something extremely skinny but not in a thinker material, if that makes sense. These ones are in cotton and are so soft! Also I love the color, I like how faded blue jeans look, I do feel it’s a very day time jeans but it looks great one and I love how it fits.
3) Outfitters skinny jeans: these jeans when I bought them were super loose on me, even though I bought them in my size which is 26, and I hated the fit, but since I have tailored them a little so I can wear them with a belt, also they are not super skinny I would call them a straight fit but they’re quite loose on me and look like mom jeans. I love the detailing on this pair, it’s so biker-esque! I love it when brands add a little bit of detail into the jeans, it makes the outfit stand out.
4) Stone age high waisted jeans : I also got these last year, and I have literally worn the living life out of them, they are so comfortable on, plus they fit really nice. I love the fact that stoneage tailors the length of the jeans for you because I am petite and hate jeans that are too long. Also I feel stone age hands down has the best fitting jeans ever! The cut of the jeans is super tumblr. Also i feel dark blue jeans are a no brainer, they work with everything, and you can dress them up or down.
5) Mango Skinny crop tattoo jeans: I bought these jeans quite recently and i’ve been wearing them non stop. Im really into ankle jeans these days they look so good on, and give a very hipster vibe. I love the color of the jeans as well. Also they are really comfortable on. They are slightly on the thinker denim side so not the most comfortable thing to wear during the day (at least not for where i live). But i like the fact that you can dress these jeans up for a nice business casual event. I like it when jeans are versatile and I’m really happy with these.
Ive also done a video on my top 5 jeans, watch it here