Hello everyone! i’m starting a TOP 5 of 2015 for everything I’ve been loving this year! i Bet you’re a little confused with the title as it says top6, because whilst picking out my top lip products for summer i just couldn’t narrow it down to 5, hence there are 6.
So basically i will list down my favorite lip products for Spring/Summer, Fall and Winter. Starting off with the Spring/Summer ones, i really enjoyed wearing oranges and peachy colors, here they are all listed
So ill start from the left,
- Russian Red By Mac is without a doubt a classic red which i believe everyone needs to have in their makeup collection, i wore this in the summer quite a lot at night, i like how long wearing it is and looks amazing on, it is that kind of a red that will suit anyone who puts it on, and with a little bit of a tan in the summer it looks even better! So I’ve been loving that
- Macaroon by Milani Cosmetics has been a favorite of mine for a while now, whenever i put it on it looks amazing and everyone asks me what i have on my lips, plus i like the finish of this, it is a tad bit sticky but i tend to put on a lip balm to counter that and it stays on for a while for a lip gloss, i love the whole range that Milani came out with i think now 2 years ago, they have amazing colors and all of them are super pigmented.
- Tequila Sunrise by Gerard Cosmetics, i have a love hate relationship with this one, i love the color its a nice warm peach BUT it is SUPER drying on the lips and makes it extremely hard to put it on neatly, plus it makes my lips feel a bit chapped throughout the day, i like to put a heavy lip oil or lip balm on when i wear this, but i just love the color
- Rimmel Kate Moss 109: This is such a fun orange color and i feel is perfect for the summer time, i love the feel of this on my lips and it really compliments me when i put this on, i like the fact that this orange is a neutral one so i can definitely go for a heavy eye makeup if i wanted to, i love colors which can be dressed up or down
- Stoned Rose by Charlotte Tilbury: OKAY this has to be by far my most favorite out all 6, primarily because it is so comfortable on the lips, and it stays for a while, this one. Even though it isn’t a dark color the longevity is super, plus the rose gold packaging is just love. I love Charlotte Tilbury’s makeup, it really makes you feel expensive!
- Revlon matte balm in Coquette: Love the color of this one, it doesn’t stay on for the longest of time but i feel as its a balm its not suppose to, i do like how it feels on my lips, it smells minty which i love and it feels cool on the lips which again i love, the color is perfect for everyday and was definitely my office go-to shade back in the summer!
I hope you enjoyed this new category i’m adding to my its, let me know what were your favorite colors for summer?
Check then out in stores: