Hello everyone! I’ve been watching ‘whats in my purse’ videos on youtube for the past two days, not gonna lie but i think I’ve probably watched all of the videos ever uploaded on youtube, and so one thing led to another i decided to do one as well!
So my purse is just a standard everyday purse, i do like it a lot, its a perfect size, i don’t like carrying large bags on a daily basis so the size is just right. The purse is a Nicolle Miller one and i got it from JCP. It was originally for $60 and had a 10% discount, but my aunt had coupons (as you do) so i ended up paying just $18 for it!! crazy or what?!
So here are the contents of my purse:
- My Nicolle Miller Walet which is great, very practical, it has two zippers, one for cards one for cash and receipts
- Soap and glory hand food, this cream is so good. Smells like sprite or 7Up they both smell the same to me!
- Candy by Prada sample perfume – LOVE the smell of this perfume. Its so girly and so much fun
- Maybelline Baby lips in Pink shock and OH! orange. I hardly use them to be honest. I do like them but i just never really use makeup on the go.
- A red pen (which i shall replace with a blue or black one, soon)
- My Cannon Vlogging camera, which i ALWAYS forget to use! Sigh 🙁
- My beloved iPod touch Nano, got this as a gift back in 2011, ah the good old simple days.
- And last but not the least, the most important item, which is not shown in any of the pictures because they were in my mouth – my retainers (gross, i know!)
Here is the link to the video!
Thanks for stopping by, don’t forget to LIKE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!