I hope 2014 was a good year for you and i wish you the very best for 2015 🙂
Its been a while since i did an outfit of the day, and frankly i missed doing one, I love get ready with me posts and videos! So i thought it was time to get one up!
Thank the lord its cold outside, I can now wear warm clothes. Even if its not cold outside its freezing in my house all the time, but that’s just what makes it so much fun, you know when you step out of shower and the floor is freezing and you get goosebumps all over? I FREAKING LOVE THAT! I know i’m weird.
But anyway here’s what i put on my face on new years;
- Luscious Primer for oily skin (read review)
- Revlon BB cream in fair
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Sand beige
- Makeup Revolution Blush in treat
- Sigma Duo highlighter
- Sigma Single eyeshadow
- Sigma Eyeliner pencil in atomic number 6
- Essence felt tip eyeliner
- On the lips I used Revlon’s lippie in Kiss me Coral i LOVE this colour its gorgeous! If you’re curious to see what it looks like you can read a detailed post i did a few months back 🙂
Here is what i wore :
This Jacket is literally perfection, if someone asked me to describe your personality as a jacket this is exactly how i’d describe it. So i guess it goes on without saying how much i adore this!
I got it off of Aliexpress from Fashion Queen Store,The seller is amazing and the quality of the material is amazing as well i’m highly impressed,. Its safe to say that i’ll be ordering more .
New year is always a good time, you get a fresh start at least that is how I look at it, happy new year ahead everyone !