Hello Everyone! How have you all been?
2014 probably marks the year for me for the most weddings attended! apparently EVERYONE i know decided to get married or engaged, and here i am sitting at work wondering when it will be time for me to go home 😐
I’m not complaining or anything, i love getting all dressed up to go to weddings and zillion dinner parties that carry on before and after, my problem is the food and how to say NO, when everything is so yummy.
I’m so glad its gotten a bit chilly, it gives me chance to wear warm clothes and my jackets and sweaters see the light of day.
I went out recently and here is what i put on my face:
- I used Sun off sunblock with SPF 60. This is an amazing substitute for a primer, it helps in keeping the makeup in place and the best part is that it isn’t greasy so it doesn’t seem as if you took a bath in oil, thumbs up!
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation, I love this foundation, I love experimenting with foundations but i always go back to using this.
- Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in classic beige, i LOVE this concealer it covers a lot, i’ve been getting reddens on my cheeks and this is perfect to use as a cover up.
- Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in sand beige needs no praise it is perfection in itself 🙂
- I used the red blusher from Sleek Blush By three palette
- Then i used Makeup Revolutions highlighter in golden lights , I love this its a very good dupe for TheBalms Mary Lou Manizer .
- I use the Maybelline cover stick in fair on the bridge of my nose
- And i used the dark brown color from the sleek storm eye shadow palette for contouring my nose.
- Maybelline Great lash Mascara
- Essense superfine line felt tip liner
- Mac Candy yum yum
- Maybelline baby lips in pink cherry
Here is me done:
I made a braided Bun, its very simple, i made a bun with half my hair and then i mated braids and wrapped them around the bun, if you wish to see a detailed post on how to make this click here.
Thanks for reading <3