Hello everybody, its been a while since i did an OOTD, nothing really exciting has happened for the past few months hence no OOTD but the party days are starting and by that i mean wedding season 😀
I recently went to a bridal shower, its funny how almost everyone i know is getting married! whats the rush people?
But anyway the theme for the bridal shower was black and white and here is what i wore:
Okay so i shortlisted two necklaces initially but then i decided not to wear either one of them. when i write tailored shirt it seems so fancy, haha if only it were in real life #if only.
here is what i put on my face:
- I started off with orglows’ instant organic face mask to brighten up my face a bit it was looking a tad bit dull (read review here)
- Real techniques brushes, these make my foundation last so long!
- Maybelline cover stick in light– i use this under my eyes it instantly brightens up my face LOVE IT!
- Maybelline Dream matte mousse foundation – nude light 4 (read review)
- Primed my eyes with essence soft touch mousse makeup
- then used the essence felt tip eyeliner and maybelline great lash mascara, i loove this mascara it gives so much length and just make your eyes pop!
- Used MUA blush in Bon bon (read review)
- Then used the sleek California I.A cream palette (the middle shade) as a highlighter, it has a very nice sheen to it sadly my camera just isn’t picking it up
- then used wet and wild matte lipstick in sugar plum fairy, this is a 100% dupe of mac rebel, love the colour!
- the clutch i bought from Aliexpress.com (read full post on how i ordered it)
- the necklace i ended up wearing is from icing
- then to get volume in my hair i used the toni&guy sea salt spary, love this stuff
I had straightened my hair real nice and fancy and used the toni&guy moisturizing shine spray as well, i loved how it made my hair feel and look but sadly i did not take a picture, but here is one after i got home, my hair went thru alot; sweat from dancing and then eventually in a pony tail, but considering all that they still look pretty glossy, thumbs up 🙂
heres me done:
|Filters sure do make a difference|
The shoes are from 1st step
and the ring is from gulf
woah this post was very picture heavy, k i’m done now!
Thanks for reading 🙂