Hello everybody!Firstly Ramzan Mubarak, secondly its finally not that hot anymore, i mean its hot but not as hot as it was in June! thank the lord
I absolutely LOVE Ramzan for some reason, its the beginning of my favourite time of the year, so much to look forward to, Methi Eid, Bakra eid, Shadi season, winters, i mean it couldn’t get any better than this, right?
I’m sorry i was super weird just then, getting to the point, i went out for iftar today, i usually don’t like going out for iftar because i never like iftar food at restaurants, but that’s irrelevant, but as i got ready i decided to do a post, i need major inspiration during summer i’m just very lazy sometimes.
So here is what i put on my face and on my body;
- Foundation and face brush
- Body shop tea tree concealer (medium, darker than skin tone for spots before applying foundation)
- Maybelline fit me concealer- shade 25 (darker than skin tone for spots after applying foundation) (Read review)
- Maybelline Dream matte mousse foundation – nude light 04 (Read review)
- Essence stay matte lip cream in Smooth berry
EYES AND CHEEKS;
- Essence soft touch mousse makeup – 01 matt sand (used on eye lids)
- MUA heaven and earth makeup palette
- Milani baked blush in bellissimo bronze
kept the eyes pretty nude, dint use liner or mascara because i used a heavy lip colour.
- She body spray
- Couture Couture by Juicy Couture perfume
All done 🙂
And guys this is what you’ll call the magic of makeup.
Shirt: chiffon with Multani embroidery
Black tights (pretty basic) got mine from target
Shoes from walk eaze
Clutch was my mums, so i have no idea where its from.
Thank-you for reading <3