April has been the fastest month so far, time is flying especially when your exams are near :/
But end of the month equals to favourites of that month;
- Body shop tea tree cool and creamy lotion (read review)
- Neutrogena ultra sheer sunblock in SPF 70
- Body shop tea tree concealer stick
- Luscious blush in spring blossom
- Essence super fine line felt tip liner for cat-eye
- Maybelline baby lips in pink punch
- Rimmel apocalips lip lacquer in Nova
- Elizabeth Arden Perfume- Pretty
- A scented candle (i wish i knew what its called, my dad gave it to me and he got it with a perfume, it smells AMAZING!)
- Body luxuries body splash in twilight woods
- Tresemme Colour protection conditioner
- Herbal essences colour me happy shampoo
- Neutrogena oil free acne wash in pink grapefruit (read review)
Television wise I have been loving Revenge its gotten so so so interesting, team Emily all the way!
I have actually turned into a salad person this past month (weird i know, even i cant believe it) but i have been loving the salads.
And my current favourite song has been I need you By M83 , thanks to the movie Divergent, if you haven’t heard it google it NOW!
Thanks for reading 🙂