Hello everyone! Today i’m doing a blog post on outfit of the day/get ready with me.
DISCLAIMER: my first attempt to any of these (fingers crossed)
Keeping it simple on the eyes with dark red lips, lets get started;
- First i used my clean and clear moisturizer because my skin is very dry at the moment (what?) and then on top i put my dream matte mouse foundation. (read review) Did not use a pressed powder or any setting spray as i said my skin is very dry at the moment.
- Then to do a winged liner, i first used essence superfine liner pen in blackest black, and then i filled it in with dazz mataz matte finish liquid liner. One thing i hate about the winged eye liner look is that i can never get it right! it comes out different on both eyes, that makes me want to punch someone :@
- Then I used Makeup academy’s blush in candyfloss, and did my lashes with covergirls lash blast volume mascara. Whenever i put mascara on i feel fancy, don’t know why though. I’m weird
- Lippie time, yay my favourite part. On my lips i used Makeup academy’s lipstick in shade 13, and kept maybelline baby lips in chery me in my purse for touch up after eating food that is.
- And last but by no means least its time to smell good, i put on dream chiffon body splash by body luxuries, and then very sexy temptation by Victoria’s secret.
And we’re done. This took me a total of 15 minutes, promise! i do not take hours getting ready but i’m always accused of taking longer, which i do not (fact)
And for the outfit :